Re: [metalshapers] project

  • jon thompson
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2004
      Nicely done! Jon T
      --- jeff and kelly booze <stbernd@...> wrote:

      > been here since day one, but seldom contribute,
      > although I read most
      > everything, just a few pics of a custom hood I
      > built for a 32 ford last
      > week, had a 671 thru the hood, so had to make a cool
      > hole for it to come
      > thru!
      >

      > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=waters11.jpg

      > ATTACHMENT part 3 image/jpeg name=waters12.jpg

      http://vote.yahoo.com
    • Pat Groover
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 4, 2005
        Hi Guys.  On the Sat night chat I was asked to post pictures of my car project. I just finished uploading it to the site.
        Pat Groover

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • fcastigl
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 4, 2005
          Pat,
          I bet it was love at first sight.She's a honey. Next stop, "Tune
          Town".
          Frank

          --- In metalshapers@yahoogroups.com, Pat Groover <patrickhgroover@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Guys. On the Sat night chat I was asked to post pictures of my
          car project. I just finished uploading it to the site.
          > Pat Groover

          > http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Rod
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 4, 2005
            Sweet. Keep them coming. Rod

            --- Pat Groover <patrickhgroover@...> wrote:

            > Hi Guys. On the Sat night chat I was asked to post
            > pictures of my car project. I just finished
            > uploading it to the site.
            > Pat Groover

            > protection around
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • oldgoaly
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 4, 2005
              Pat,
              that where the jag suspension is going?
              that trunk is so big you could put a pullmax in there, work in the
              shade of the worlds largest trunk lid!
              Have you picked out a color yet?
              any other mods you are planing?
              Thanks for sharing! neat project!