Re: [metalshapers] Des Moines

  • Corey Harder
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
      Thanks Mike, yes we have those spiders here too, and I hear once in awhile about someone getting bit. auful.

      If you haven't lately, check out the new web site. Needs gallery photos, but can't do for another week or so!

      Thanks for the help!

      Corey
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
        Corey Hey what are you doing in your Spare Time:) Glad
        you are doing better!! Jon T

        > Just a quick word to anyone interested...
        > I have a booth this year at the Goodguys show in
        > Des Moines this weekend. If anyone is planning on
        > attending the show, please stop by the booth and say
        > "Hi".
        >
        > I'm bringing 5 strollers, 4 finished, and one in
        > 90% finished-bare metal. The last two were finish in
        > the last week, so Ihaven't even had time to take
        > picts of them yet! I'll post some picts next week.
        >
        > Also, If anyone has a memory like my wife, It
        > was exactly one year ago yesterday that I was hauled
        > off to the hospital and found out I had a brain
        > tumor, and that my Dr. would be gone for two weeks
        > for vacation. (that's pretty much exactly how he
        > worded it). Iwant to say a huge thanks to everyone
        > out there who supported me and prayed for me and my
        > family. I'm not completely out of the woods yet, but
        > that's something to deal with next week.
        >
        > Thanks to all
        >
        > Corey Harder

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • RVH
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
          Hey Cory:
          Congrats on the anniversary!!!!! I wish you many more.
          The website is looking good. Be sure to have TC or Arden add it to the metalshapers shop list if you haven't already done so.
          Best of luck with the booth this weekend! I am going to be at Kansas Speedway for the Truck and IRL show so I can't make it up.
          Roger

[...]

          << File: ATT00002.txt; charset = Windows-1252 >> << File: ATT00003.htm; charset = Windows-1252 >>
        • Dick Raczuk
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2004
            Mike
            My daughter got bit by a brown recluse and they treated her with the cancer drug Interferon. Recovered
            nicely. Good luck.
            Dick