Corey Harder is doing Great!

  • Terry Cowan
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
      Group,

      Wonderful news...

      I called the hospital yesterday and got the good news that Corey had
      already been released -- but I thought I'd wait see how everything went
      for sure before announcing anything.

      Got an e-mail from Corey just a few minutes ago -- and he is glad to be
      home and he says the surgeon was thrilled with how well it all went, and he
      has no side effects so far.

      What a great way to kick off a Friday -- with news like this!

      Corey -- I know I can speak for the entire group -- we are all elated with
      your recovery and looking forward to you getting back out in the shop and
      back on the discussion group.

      Yahoo!
    • Graham Burrow
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
        I'll second that! What a great pick-me-up. Congrats to Corey and
        his family - I'm sure that's a tremendous relief for everyone.

        Graham

        Terry Cowan wrote:

        > Group,
        >
        > Wonderful news...
        >
        > I called the hospital yesterday and got the good news that Corey had
        > already been released -- but I thought I'd wait see how
        > everything went for sure before announcing anything.
        >
        > Got an e-mail from Corey just a few minutes ago -- and he is
        > glad to be home and he says the surgeon was thrilled with how well it
        > all went, and he has no side effects so far.
        >
        > What a great way to kick off a Friday -- with news like this!
        >
        > Corey -- I know I can speak for the entire group -- we are
        > all elated with your recovery and looking forward to you getting back
        > out in the shop and back on the discussion group.
        >
        > Yahoo!
      • Myron Kaminski
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
        • unklian
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
            That's the best news I've heard in a long time.
          • Terry Cowan
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
              Hey -- if any of you local guys need any of the following -- contact me off
              line. terry@...

              I don't want to mess with shipping any of this -- but if any local guys can
              use any any of this -- we can do a group buy. All I want is some of the
              epoxy primer and thinner and a few gallons of Alodine.

              Aliphatic Polyurethane, Alodine 1500 (55-Gallon),

              Alodine 1500 is a liquid chemical used to produce a protective coating on
              aluminium or aluminium alloys. The coating provides protection for
              aluminium and is an excellent bond for clear organic coatings. Alodine 1500
              should be used when the characteristics aluminium must be retained.

              Epoxy Adhesive Hardner, Epoxy Filler Compound, Methyl Ethyl Ketone Photrex,
              Primer (Green Epoxy - Deft), Thinner, White Ink (Aerosol, 12 Oz. Cans)

              Terry
            • boogiemanz1
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
                Good news! Wishing a full and rapid recovery! Good luck to you
                and your family....jb

                --- In metalshapers@yahoogroups.com, Terry Cowan <hemi@i...> wrote:
                > Group,
                >
                > Wonderful news...
                >
                > I called the hospital yesterday and got the good news that Corey
                had
                > already been released -- but I thought I'd wait see how everything
                went
                > for sure before announcing anything.
                >
                > Got an e-mail from Corey just a few minutes ago -- and he is glad
                to be
                > home and he says the surgeon was thrilled with how well it all
                went, and he
                > has no side effects so far.
                >
                > What a great way to kick off a Friday -- with news like this!
                >
                > Corey -- I know I can speak for the entire group -- we are all
                elated with
                > your recovery and looking forward to you getting back out in the
                shop and
                > back on the discussion group.
                >
                > Yahoo!
              • jwforney
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 1, 2003
                  Well, our prayers have been answered. Wonderfull news! John
                  I called the hospital yesterday and got the good news that Corey had
                  already been released -- but I thought I'd wait see how everything  went
                  for sure before announcing anything.

                  Got an e-mail from Corey just a few minutes ago -- and he is glad to be
                  home and he says the surgeon was thrilled with how well it all went, and he
                  has no side effects so far.

                  What a great way to kick off a Friday -- with news like this!

                  Corey -- I know I can speak for the entire group -- we are all elated with
                  your recovery and looking forward to you getting back out in the shop and
                  back on the discussion group.

                  Yahoo!

                  If you do not wish to receive e-mails but do wish to maintain membership privileges -- simply edit your membership for “NO EMAIL” at the following link:

                • Corey Harder
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
                    A quick thankyou to everyone on metalshapers that sent there prayers and
                    support this way in the last week. We greatly appreciate it.

                    I finally sat down at the comp to try and get caught up on the emails, and
                    because of metalshapers, I only have about 500 to get through (something to
                    do for the next two weeks I guess)

                    Results from the pathology are going to take another week, but we're hoping
                    for the best, and keep praying. Until then, I'm very limited in my
                    activities!

                    Thanks again
                    Corey Harder

                    I called the hospital yesterday and got the good news that Corey had
                    already been released -- but I thought I'd wait see how everything went
                    for sure before announcing anything.

                    Got an e-mail from Corey just a few minutes ago -- and he is glad to be
                    home and he says the surgeon was thrilled with how well it all went, and he
                    has no side effects so far.

                    What a great way to kick off a Friday -- with news like this!

                    Corey -- I know I can speak for the entire group -- we are all elated with
                    your recovery and looking forward to you getting back out in the shop and
                    back on the discussion group.

                    Yahoo!

                    If you do not wish to receive e-mails but do wish to maintain membership
                    privileges -- simply edit your membership for "NO EMAIL" at the following
                    link:

                    To leave the group and discontinue all membership privileges -- send an
                    e-mail to: metalshapers-unsubscribe@...

                  • unklian
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 2, 2003
                      Don't push your self too hard,too soom.Glad to hear your back.