Re: my emails & Back from new York and my TV Debut

  • hemirambler
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 1, 2003
      Terry, That's just AMAZING !!!!

      I can only try to imagine how awesome that must have been. Enjoy!

      Jacin in Ohio

      --- In metalshapers@yahoogroups.com, Terry Cowan <hemi@i...> wrote:
      > I just got back from New York. I see I have some catching up to do.
      >
      > I had a couple calls on my cell phone -- about shrinker jaws -- but
      > accidently erased them -- so if I owe you a call from the past 4
      days --
      > please e-mail me or call me again.
      >
      > To make a long story short -- The John Walsh show on NBC sent me
      and my
      > wife to New York for me to be on his show supposedly for them to
      tell the
      > story of how I was adopted at birth and never got to meet my
      parents or
      > brother and sister and to try to get anyone who new of them to
      contact them.

      > I had hoped they were really going to surprise me with a reunion --
      but it
      > appeared that that wasn't going to happen -- so they had me hook
      line and
      > sinker by the time I got on the stage. But sure enough -- they
      actually had
      > my older sister there -- and explained that my brother had died
      when he was
      > 27... then -- they brought out my little sister ( which I had no
      clue I
      > had). It was pretty emotional for all of us -- so if any of you
      watch the
      > show -- try to ignore all the blubbering (smile). It airs on the
      13th. So
      > I've had a pretty busy past few days.
      >
      > I've got to unpack and get some rest -- I'll tell a little more
      later.

      > Terry
    • Jerry T. Gulley
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 2, 2003
        Terry;
           Congratulations to you and your family!!! I am very happy for you.
        Have a great day;
        Gulley
        I just got back from New York. I see I have some catching up to do.

        I had a couple calls on my cell phone -- about shrinker jaws -- but I
[...]

        If you do not wish to receive e-mails but do wish to maintain membership privileges -- simply edit your membership for “NO EMAIL” at the following link: