75149Re: (Metalshapers): Tim Bartons New Books

  • lalrobinson
    May 25, 2014
      For those that didn't know, Tim passed away in December 2013.

      I've heard some rumblings from others regarding these books, some of which haven't been sent out. I just got off of the phone with Tim's step daughter; who I've talked to several times. She told me that the family has had some other problems and the books have been put onto the back burner, so to speak. They have every intention of fulfilling Tim's obligations and vision regarding the books and ask everyone involved to be patient while they sort everything out.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic