No activity in last 7 days
The Metals Conservation Summer Institute (MCSI) is an educational program for professionals and graduate students in the fields of objects conservation and historical metallurgy. The program consists of lectures, hands-on labs and activities, discussions and museum visits designed to advance participants’ knowledge of current metals conservation techniques, practical laboratory skills, and metals analysis, and to foster scholarly exchange of ideas and experience among conservators, metallurgists, and other related professionals. This group space is for MCSI participants to discuss professional issues relating to metals conservation, to network, and to keep in touch. MCSI is sponsored by the Higgins Armory Museum, WPI, and IMLS.
- Museums and Galleries
- Sep 5, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.