Re: Digest Number 68

  • ezudin2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
      Hello!

      > Please publish confirmations that you have been able to install the
      > example project ( i presume there is one) and that you understand
      how to use it and if you think it's usefull.

      My first try was unsuccesfull. But after I got the latest version of
      the project files, everything went OK :-)

      I am still playing with these Meta* ... I think the code generated by
      Metastorage is a good starting point for application bussines logic
      i.e. Model.