hoping that someone actually cares

  • Lukas Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2003
      Hi,

      I have committed the first working Oracle driver to CVS.
      It can probably still use some tweaking, but the driver now passes all
      driver tests, except the manager tests. This test fails because I have
      not figured out how to connect as SYS on Oracle 9i through PHP (any
      advice would be greatly appreciated).

      My current dev setup is Oracle 9i on Gentoo Linux and Apache running on
      Win2k (I think Oracle notices the fact that it's a german version and
      therefore it uses ',' instead of '.' as the decimal separator).

      Also Frank has committed a first version of a Frontbase driver.
      Feedback would be appreciated for both.

      I hope Frank finds the time to do the MSSQL driver and Lorenzo to do a
      Firebird driver. I am hoping that I will have time to write an ODBC
      driver this month.

      Regards,
      Lukas Smith
      smith@...