Book about Metabase

  • Manuel Lemos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      Hello,

      Just thought you would like to know that a new book named PHP and XML
      was released with a whole chapter dedicated to Metabase. Despite the
      book is about XML, the Metabase chapter talks about its use of XML to
      describe schemas to be installed automatically by Metabase and also the
      database independent access to databases using Metabase API.

      A review of the book will be published in the next weeks here not by me
      (I don't want you to think it would be biased) but by Alex Black of
      BinaryCloud fame.

      http://www.phpclasses.org/products.html/id/0735712271.html