Metabase MySQL driver with transactions support

  • Manuel Lemos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2000
      Hello,

      I have just uploaded a new version of Metabase MySQL driver that supports
      the newly added transaction support in MySQL. I was not able to make
      ROLLBACK work despite MySQL does not produce any errors. Look in
      Metabase page in PHP Classes site for the new MySQL driver class file.

      Web Programming Components using PHP Classes.
      Look at: http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/?user=mlemos@...
      --
      E-mail: mlemos@...
      PGP key: http://www.mlemos.e-na.net/ManuelLemos.pgp