Sybase driver

  • Manuel Lemos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      Hello Pierre-Henri,

      If I am not mistaken that you mentioned that somebody developed a Sybase
      driver sometime. If so, who did it? Would that person be willing to
      contribute with the driver code? I would like to know because there is
      another developer willing to develop the Sybase driver for Metabase and
      if there is one already it would be pointless to duplicate efforts.