[metabase-dev] problems using odbc

  • Diederik de Groot
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2000
      Hi manuel,

      I downloaded your sources and i'm impressed with what your app has to
      offer. I had to fix line 127 in the odbc source, because it missed a
      semicolon (;). However now i get the following error:

      Parse error: parse error, expecting `')'' in xml_parser.php on line 324

      could you help me.

      Diederik de Groot
      DdeGroot@...

      P.S. I could send you my sources if you want.
    • Manuel Lemos
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2000
        Hello Diederik,

        On 27-Mar-00 13:29:49, you wrote:

        >I downloaded your sources and i'm impressed with what your app has to

        Thanks.

        >offer. I had to fix line 127 in the odbc source, because it missed a

        Thanks. The ODBC driver needs proper testing.

        >semicolon (;). However now i get the following error:

        >Parse error: parse error, expecting `')'' in xml_parser.php on line 324

        324? That's odd the current version has only 305 lines. Can you please
        check if you are already using the most up to date version in the site?

        >P.S. I could send you my sources if you want.

        If you are using the same version that is in the site, it would be useful
        if you could mail me privately a tar.gz/zip archive with an exact copy of
        files you are using to experience this problem.

        Web Programming Components using PHP Classes.
        Look at: http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/?user=mlemos@...
        --
        E-mail: mlemos@...
        PGP key: http://www.mlemos.e-na.net/ManuelLemos.pgp