Going mad about odbc-msaccess

  • gonewsnet
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2007
      Hello !
      i ended here after an intense research...
      I have a problem :

      i have a mysql db, must fetch data and export to mdb file and dbf file...

      now i have a structured mdb file (the access db that have to be
      upgraded) i can read it using select and so on by the unixodbc driver
      but i can't either delete, insert, update, make complex query (join or
      whatever)...

      Any idea? any way..? any tutorial/howto? :P
    • Manuel Lemos
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2007
        Hello,

        on 10/21/2007 10:45 AM gonewsnet said the following:
        > Hello !
        > i ended here after an intense research...
        > I have a problem :
        >
        > i have a mysql db, must fetch data and export to mdb file and dbf file...
        >
        > now i have a structured mdb file (the access db that have to be
        > upgraded) i can read it using select and so on by the unixodbc driver
        > but i can't either delete, insert, update, make complex query (join or
        > whatever)...
        >
        > Any idea? any way..? any tutorial/howto? :P

        Are you sure that driver you are using supports write access to mdb files?

        http://www.metastorage.net/

        http://www.phpclasses.org/