Maintenance release

  • Manuel Lemos
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2004
      Hello,

      It has been a while since I have not made a release of Metabase. Some
      people have even thought that Metabase development was halted.

      However, I have been making a few changes during all this time. Since
      each change was not significant, I ended up not making a a release.

      Since many small changes were done and many people can benefit from
      them, I intend to make a maintenance release before I add some new
      features that I have planned to better support the developments of
      Metastorage.

      Therefore, I would appreciate that you could get the latest version of
      Metabase from a read-only CVS repository that I used to distribute MetaL
      based projects and then let me know if there are any issues that I may
      have escaped.

      You may find all the instructions to download Metabase from MetaL CVS
      repository here.

      http://www.meta-language.net/download.html#cvs

      Obviously you only need to get metabase module unless you want to build
      the documentation, despite it hasn't changed.

      Just execute a cvs log command to learn about all the changes done since
      the version you are using.

      http://www.phpclasses.org/

      http://www.phpclasses.org/reviews/