sybase?

  • Lukas Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2003
      Hi,

      are there any plans to add a Sybase driver or at least some code for a
      Sybase driver?

      Regards,
      Lukas Smith
      smith@...
      _______________________________
      BackendMedia
      www.backendmedia.com
      berlin@...

      Linn Zwoch Smith GbR
      Pariser Str. 44
      D-10707 Berlin

      Tel +49 30 83 22 50 00
      Fax +49 30 83 22 50 07
    • Manuel Lemos
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26, 2003
        Hello,

        On 09/21/2003 02:51 PM, Lukas Smith wrote:
        > are there any plans to add a Sybase driver or at least some code for a
        > Sybase driver?

        There is a driver class developed by Sergio Zia based on the MSSQL
        driver class. I just did not integrate it because I did not yet have add
        the time to finish, test and document it. Anybody with more time than me
        is welcome to do it. The driver class file is available here:

        Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP
        http://www.phpclasses.org/
      • Lukas Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2003

          I may have to write an MDB sybase driver for a project. Since I will
          base the driver off of this work I can see that I get any issues in the
          metabase driver fixed as well.

          Regards,
          Lukas