MDB 1.1.2RC1

  • Lukas Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 2:31 PM
      Hi,

      I am just poking for feedback on the 1.1.2RC1 release. I would like to
      know if any of you people who reported problems in the 1.1.1 release can
      verify that 1.1.2RC1 solves the problems they had.

      Also I would like to hear if any of the changes I made broke anything
      etc.

      Also I was send a interbase/firebird driver. I don't have time to set up
      a test server in the next few days (maybe on the weekend). If anyone
      wants to help out with the testing please contact me. Actually I will
      probably soon through what I was send into CVS.

      Regards,
      Lukas Smith
      smith@...
      BackendMedia