Whites are running nicely

  • zkompm
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
      Everything is running up here.

      Eric
    • Stephen Jacques
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012

        Yup....Ellis is right out ny door and at a perfect level....
        Should be a good week and hopefully it lasts for a while.
        Anyone want to try to paddle Friday up here?

        Steve Jacques | SAJ Electrical Services | PO Box 2114 Dover, NH 03821 | 603.828.2283 | www.stephenjacques.com | www.livinthedreamband.info

        On Mar 19, 2012 7:37 AM, "zkompm" <zkompm@...> wrote:

        Everything is running up here.

        Eric

      • William Smith
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
          Be there soon!

          Bill

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
            I am planning on heading back up on Thursday afternoon, hope to paddle late Thursday and Friday...
            Hopefully water holds.....
            Any one want to join me?

            On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 8:02 AM, William Smith <wesmith50@...> wrote:

            Be there soon!

            Bill

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 20, 2012
              I'd be down for some class III-IV thursday, or friday morning
              I haven't run anything in the whites before-
              i'm working in crawford notch, so it can be kinda short notice.
              i've got tomorrow off too...
              the ammo looks like its ripping right now!
              -fiona

            • Stephen Jacques
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 20, 2012

                Sounds like we have a few people for Friday if things hold up...
                I am still shooting for a late Thursday run as well.....
                Keep your fingers crossed that the water stays up....

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 21, 2012

                  Hey everyone.

                  Curt C. and I will be paddling Thursday afternoon around 230pm and Friday midday in the MWV.
                  Most likely paddle Lower Ellis Thursday....Upper Saco or Ammo on Friday....

                  Drop a line if anyone  wants to join us.
                  Steve at 603.828.2283

                  Steve Jacques | SAJ Electrical Services | PO Box 2114 Dover, NH 03821 | 603.828.2283 | www.stephenjacques.com | www.livinthedreamband.info

                • zkompm
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 21, 2012
                    Planning on a run from just below lower falls Bretton Woods down to second pull-over Twin Mtn Tomorrow. Meet at put-in 1pmish. Call before noon tomorrow nine nine one 0279 (NH) Maybe boatbreaker section afterwards.
                    syotr,
                    Eric