First Message to Members

  • odettedenoulay
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 8:53 PM
      Greetings to the Jewelry Makers of Meridies!

      This group is for, but not limited to, members of the SCA that reside
      in the Kingdom of Meridies who have an interest in jewelry, jewelry
      making, beading, the lapidary arts and related fields.

      This is the place to discuss, share resources, and ask questions about
      creating period jewelry and beadwork of all kinds.

      The purpose of this group shall be to advance the art of historical
      jewelry making and understanding throughout the Kingdom of Meridies,
      including the documentation, technology and techniques involved (but
      not necessarily all three at once). ;)

      Please let us know your SCA Name and what local SCA group you are from
      when you join, as well as your interests, what you know and what you'd
      like to know more about.

      Thanks for joining, and I hope to hear all about your interests and
      skills, and eventually I hope we can all come together and have a
      gathering or two.

      Yours in Service,

      Odette de Noulay
      Shire of Owl's Nest