Miss Mere

  • Timmy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
      thanx for letting me in and thanx bunches for the great SIMS ONE
      stuff..dont stop creating for SIMS ONE just cause ya doing SIMS TWO now
      days :)

      hugs,
      Tim

      i'll be back when the bandwidth monster disappears LOL
    • Meredith
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2005
        Thanks for coming, Tim! Its not a party without you here...I *may* even let
        you have a donut, if you're good...<G>

        Sadly, my Sims 1 creating days are over. I done went and traded in all of
        my Sims 1 disks for credit to buy Nightlife...lol

        Hugs back atcha,
        Mere