I finally got around to looking at this and, sure enough as Ron suggested, the problem was that the cam component was maladjusted. A few turns of the centred_bruckmann
This behaviour is not uncommon on torque-convertor equipped MB automatics. I've had a couple of cars with this... not sure if there's something going on withd_bruckmann
Mine used to act like that when it had too much oil in the injector pump But otherwise it was points not gaped correctly. (obviously not the case here) M To:burringbarbamboo
- Jul 10, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.