Men's Health America is a Public Group with 930 members.
- Men's Health America
- Public Group,
- 930 members
1215Female columnists criticizing the Violence Against Women Act.
- Teri Stoddard, S.A.V.E.Mar 22 11:03 PM
Articles by female columnists criticizing the Violence Against Women Act. All of these articles were published in the past week:
- 0 Attachment
1. Wendy Kaminer, The Atlantic: What’s Wrong with the Violence Against Women Act?
2. Abby Schachter, New York Post: The 'I Lied to the Police and Got Him Thrown in Jail' Act
3. Emily Miller, Washington Times: Violence Against Women Act is a Ploy to Paint Republicans as Anti-Women. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/19/obama-iso-swf/
4. Mary Theroux, Independent Institute: Violence Against Women Act Sanctions Rights Violations. http://blog.independent.org/2012/03/19/violence-against-women-act-sanctions-rights-violations/
5. Janice Crouse, US News and World Report: The Violence Against Women Act Should Outrage Decent People. http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/should-the-violence-against-women-act-be-reauthorized/the-violence-against-women-act-should-outrage-decent-people
6. Laura Wood, US News and World Report: Violence Against Women Act Is a Totalitarian Violation of Democracy. http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/should-the-violence-against-women-act-be-reauthorized/violence-against-women-act-is-a-totalitarian-violation-of-democracy
7. Wendy McElroy, Women Against VAWA Excess: The Silent Scream. http://womenagainstvawa.org/the-silent-scream/
8. Charlotte Hays, Townhall: Taxpayer Cry: Not One Penny for Drag Shows! http://townhall.com/columnists/charlottehays/2012/03/20/taxpayer_cry_not_one_penny_for_drag_showsTeri C. Stoddard, Program DirectorStop Abusive and Violent Environments
P.O. Box 1221Rockville, MD 20849
Support the Partner Violence Reduction Act
SAVE is a non-partisan 501(c)3 victim-advocacy organizationworking for evidence-based solutions to domestic violence.
- Next post in topic >>