Men's Health America is a Public Group with 927 members.
- Men's Health America
- Public Group,
- 927 members
1207URGENT! The Senate Judiciary Committee Needs Your Calls By Thursday
- Teri Stoddard, S.A.V.E.Jan 23, 2012http://www.saveservices.org/2012/01/elert-urgent-senate-judiciary-committee-needs-calls-by-thursday/SAVE E-lert"Stop the Abuse"January 23, 2012Dear Friends,The Senate Judiciary Committee is expected to vote on the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) this coming Thursday at 10am. As you know, we have found many flaws in this bill, which is why we created the Partner Violence Reduction Act (PVRA).The Partner Violence Reduction Act:
Today we'd like you to call members on the committee. Tell them to reject VAWA and to support the Partner Violence Reduction Act. More info: www.saveservices.org/pvraPlease contact the members listed below:
- Gives priority to real victims.
- Reduces false allegations.
- Removes provisions that violate the Constitution.
- Protects families.
- Provides legal assistance for alleged victim and alleged offender.
- Requires third-party accreditation.
- Curbs immigration fraud.
- Makes the law gender-inclusive.
Call them once, call them twice, call them several times. Call Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Ask your family, friends, church family, co-workers and neighbors to call. And don't forget to ask your facebook, twitter and google+ friends too.It's now or never, folks!Sincerely,teriTeri Stoddard, Program DirectorStop Abusive and Violent EnvironmentsP.S. Help us grow our efforts.... www.saveservices.org/contribute,and forward this E-lert to a friend!Visit our links:Teri C. Stoddard, Program DirectorStop Abusive and Violent Environments
- Chuck Grassley (202) 224-3744
- Orrin G. Hatch (202) 224-5251
- Jon Kyl (202) 224-4521
- Jeff Sessions (202) 224-4124
- Lindsey Graham (202) 224-5972
- John Cornyn (202) 224-2934
- Michael S. Lee (202) 224-5444
- Tom Coburn (202) 224-5754
P.O. Box 1221Rockville, MD 20849
Support the Partner Violence Reduction Act
SAVE is a non-partisan 501(c)3 victim-advocacy organization
working for evidence-based solutions to domestic violence.