Teen Boys' Newest Health Rish on AOL 11/28/2007

  • freedomisntfree2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Teen Boys at Growing Risk for Eating Disorders - AOL Body

      http://body.aol.com/news/health/article/_a/teen-boys-at-growing-risk-
      for-eating/20071126112909990001

      It's about time males are mentioned!

      Erika
      freedomisntfree2003@...

      e.dsa.2007@... - Please start using this E-mail address for
      eating disorders and other related issues, i.e., self injury,
      Bipolar, drugs, alcohol, etc.

      Link for Eating Disorders Support for All (EDSA):
      http://groups.aol.com/?mmch_=0

      I have a toll-free hotline # and if you and/or anyone who are
      struggling with eating disorders (all types) and/or other issues
      listed above, and you would like to schedule a day and time to speak
      with me please e-mail me so it can happen.

      Thank you.