Re: [mendenyo] Re: Samwel, what went wrong?

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
      Andrius,
      This might be last letter to you. I had apologised long before but you seem not to care. Your strong letter are tight in forum. I had apologised, i should be public and private as well that is dream future fore me and democracy! i still love you, trouser you and thank you for network, i am hard up! And God will content heartfully!.
      Bye for now? I will write you later.
      Samwel.

    • Andrius Kulikauskas
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
        Samwel,

        Thank you for your apology. I hadn't seen that before.

        For me, your apology a key step to moving forward. Another step is to
        understand what went wrong. Why did you allow yourself to spend that
        money without consulting me? And then another step is to consider, What
        could and should we have done differently? What principles would help?

        I appreciate that we started off with many small successes, thanks to
        your attention to my wishes that we focus on you, getting to know you,
        your deepest value, your investigatory questions, your potential. That
        worked very well and you were the model which allowed me and Minciu
        Sodas to work with many people in Africa. Subsequently, Maria Agnese
        Giraudo, Chris Macrae and Ricardo all sent you large sums of money for
        projects, larger than me. But they didn't follow my approach of working
        publicly and focusing on you, your own goals and your own growth. I
        think they worked against my culture. I think in pursuing their own
        goals they damaged you. I assumed wrongly, after many projects
        together, including your trip to London, that you were a person of great
        integrity, but I think much of your integrity came from how I worked
        with you. If the others had worked publicly, then I would have known
        better or we would have had a better environment, a better culture,
        which is why I think Minciu Sodas failed. I sent you too much money.
        That was too easy for me. It was wrong on my part.

        I think this matter is still unresolved. I still don't understand what
        you did with the money when you got it, and at what point did you spend
        it? I sent it in late April 2009 and by the time I wanted you to
        distribute some to Tom Ochuka in August 2009 it was not forthcoming. So
        I suppose that you had spent it all by then. Am I correct? Or what
        happened? It would be helpful if you told me, When did you ever lied to
        me? Because I assume that you have.

        I understand that you will be mostly offline. I hope that we get to
        work together some time in the future. I look forward to your answers,
        in public, so that we might have grounds to work together again. I also
        await any questions you may have.

        I wish you success. I will think of you.

        Andrius

        Andrius Kulikauskas
        http://www.selflearners.net
        +1 (773) 306-3807