Re: condolences

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
      Dear Tom and Sam,

      I am equally in grief and berieved to learn about the sudden deaths.

      Sam, i express my sympathy to you for the passing on of your step mother.
      Reading the text message from Kenya was quite a shock to me.
      I remember her as an hard working woman, she was such a kind and gentle soul.
      Her heart was always open and the doors to her house always open to welcome visitors.
      The lovely days and delicious meals i shared with her and her children in her house will always linger in my mind, and remind me of the amazing friend and family i have lost.
      I am planning a journey home to come and join your family during this tough moments.

      Tom, i feel you and am reminded of the values we fail to see when some important people in our lives are still alive.
      Like many fathers, your Dad had a strong will, courage and highly brave.
      Not showing any sign of giving up even when through utmost adversity and fierce storm.
      His stregnth and wisdom is passed on to you and his presence will continue to manifest even though he is gone.
      I know you as a person with profound personal stregnths and qualities.
      Yes, it will be hard to live without a father and i know how much you will miss him.
      I encourage you to draw on your stregnth and the stregnth of your family to take that missing central pillar.
      It has been a dark Year but at the end of every darkness, there shines the light from God's torch.
      May God bless both the lovely families of Tom and Sam during this hard emotive times and always.

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats
      www.nafsiafrica.org

        Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2010
          Dear Sam and Tom, I must this humble time convey to you my since condolence, please accept it. I would polite ask you to courage and above all to humble yourselves under the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, where our strength and joy comes from. This world is not our home, we hope to reach home soon to have rest and joy. Best regards, Peter.