The consortium on sustainable approaches.

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 11:48 PM
      I salute all for the welcome,
      I role out my next plans later my current activity for
      my region is ending this April and in May. I expect to
      get final list of invitations for MS members and
      others in East Africa. I do wish you all send your
      comments to me throw my contact page at
      www.friendsofrusingaisland.org.
      The final list and direction will be sent to you from
      me.
      Our focus will be on sustainable local community
      responsible tourism and agriculture. Our investigating
      question is, why are we not having a sustained
      economy? Are the agricultural practises viable to our
      livelihood and food security? Is the urban rural
      migration helping job creation for the youths? Why
      depend on donors for our subtantial needs? .
      Our regional consortium started in Mbita last year
      July and the travel was supported by Ricardo, other
      local leaders and Dan Otedo gave us a venue at Suba
      youth resource centre. We expect to move to Eldoret in
      2010, Kangundo 2011 and end in Mumias in 2012, incase
      you want your community to feature in my final list of
      villages for Kenya contact me and i will give you
      direction of participation. You can as well send your
      support to me or Tom Ochuka at tomochuka@... or
      through mendenyo@yahoogroups.com or contact me
      www.friendsofrusingaisland.org
      time is runing your arquement will a clear global
      villages concept.
      Have a good day! Samwel.

    • Benoit Couture
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2 4:59 AM

        There is a conversation going on at the Value-Networks google group, and it offered me a window to bring in Samwel's letter of this morning.  Here it is:

        His letter of today is titled:

        "The consortium of sustainable approaches"

        The part of his letter that relates to this conversation says:

        "Our focus will be on sustainable local community
        responsible tourism and agriculture. Our investigating
        question is, why are we not having a sustained
        economy? Are the agricultural practises viable to our
        livelihood and food security? Is the urban rural
        migration helping job creation for the youths? Why
        depend on donors for our subtantial needs?"
        Complete letter at:

        Presently, Samwel represent the people of good will who live where most people are completely outside the pyramid, many for whom the only relation to the pyramid, is to become pirates against the pyramid.

        How do we go about fertilizing the culture of confidence, so as to secure investments and to make money relevant to sustainable development?

        How do we go about offering and applying VNA to such conditions, paving the way toward predictable markets venues?

        From several experts ' point of view, Nobel prize winner Dr. Yunus approach is THE ONE to cash in, if releif is going to flow from the top of the pyramid to the bottom!  http://muhammadyunus.org/

        Is there a possible way to bridge the divides between poverty and wealth creation by deflating Western materialistic abuse and/or misuse into wealth generation where crucial to basic survival?

        Benoit

        support to me or Tom Ochuka at tomochuka@yahoo. com or

        http://www.surveymo nkey.com/ s.aspx?sm= 5VvLrzLaXHc0i_ 2bh5XdOTxA_ 3d_3d