Gender values from Theresea

  • wamburawilliam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Dear Sam
      I hope you arrived home safely and early too.
      We could not talk to understand each other regarding our interests
      in ICT,I hope we have more time for it.
      I would like to present to you,names of three young ladies.But the
      matter here is not just introducing them to you,but to share with us
      on how to build their expectations,each of these young ladies has
      experiences that needs to be suported and take care of.The women
      affairs in Uyoga are being handled by Theresea Mugoroba,who is very
      much interested with genders affairs.Am sharing with others on
      behalf of her,

      Merry Emanuel:
      18 years old
      A mother of 1 child(boy)
      Ended up form 1(in secondary sechool) after pregancy an never
      continue her studies.
      She is being forced to get maried to a muslim man(the father of her
      son)
      She is being forced to convert from Christian to Muslim so to have a
      proper mariege.
      She wants to help her self handle her curent stuations and the
      future of her son
      She needs to fullfill her dreams,to do small bussness to make small
      amount which might suport her studies.

      Getrude P. Msoka.
      16 years old
      Kandoto Science High School
      P.o.Box 352
      SAME
      This is the mission school,where she is being to study free for the
      fee of 1.5milionTsh
      She was rejected by her relatives since her infancy becouse she was
      not ligitimate(Chagga's)
      She was taken by a woman to sell her body to earn a living in 2002-
      3,but she didnt utnil i met her(when i met her)
      After i have met her,i took her to several gender instutions,she was
      trained for months(3)in decoration
      A student at Kandoto Science High School,a boarding school but she
      is living in dar with friends.
      No one to suport her living and studies during the holiday or
      schooling periods
      She is form three.She has no one to suport her studies.
      She has no specific place to live in Dar during the holiday.
      She has been Uyoga's member.
      She needs to share and find common interests to suport her.
      She is does sell sweet pipi and bisckuts to earn an income to suport
      her(but not allowed,if caught she will be explled from school)

      Getrude P. Msoka.
      16 years old
      Kandoto Science High School
      P.o.Box 352
      SAME
      getumsoka@...

      Celina Mgaya.
      20 years old
      A mother of 2 children with unknown fathers
      Ended up standard five(in primary school) after pregnacy
      Worked for five years as house maid,receiving 20,000Tsh per month
      She has stoped working as a house maid and looking for any suport
      she could get to keep her two children and later on continue with
      her studies.
      For the time being,we welcomed her to our house while we still
      sharing with other people.

      The problems of these ladies are very common everywhere,and their
      cases sre not so unique or strange to us.They have failed
      unknowningly share local oppotunities due to lack of exposure and
      the narrow right given to them at Micro financial institutions.
      Let us share with the rest of the world to encourage the "Gender
      Values"
      By William Wambura
      On behalf of Theresea Mugoroba.