Re: [mendenyo] Mash Up Challenge

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2008
      Salut Andrius, Samwel and all,

      The term "mash up" is being used a lot in a network called Value Network Clusters.  They have a google group who have welcome me last year, called Value Networks at:

      The customers of some of the main participants in this group are company like Boeing, IBM...

      At the core of the agreement of the "Clusters, there is her:
      http://www.vernaallee.com/  who wrote "The Future of Knowledge" which you can get an idea of at:

      You can view Enterprise Mashups at:

      In terms of scaling up from micro to macro, the Minciu Sodas vision is ripe enough, so that you Andrius, get in touch with the name that is repeated in the previos link entries, John Maloney at:

      I pray for the clusters of the Spirit to take root between yourself Andrius, John and Verna, so that there may be the relase of funding needed to go on supporting the cluster of independant thinkers mashups, and that we may go on being strengthened on and on with our roots in God's Yes in us all...

      Deep Sunday of refreshing grace and truth be with you Andrius and all...
      Benoit

      Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:
      I'm not exactly sure what is meant by "mash up" but I think it is web
      interfaces that make effective use of pulling together various data such
      as geographical data.. There is a contest to get help for online
      websites which might be relevant for our http://www.worknets .org website

      See:
      http://www.netsquar ed.org/2008/ conference/ projects/ faq
      and the winners get help at the conference in mid May. The deadline for
      ideas is March 14. One idea is to present our Kenya news information
      from http://www.worknets .org/wiki. cgi?HelpKenyans and another is to
      make a map of our values as at http://www.worknets .org/wiki. cgi?Values

      Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas