Re: [memorysports] (unknown)

  • Ole Petersen
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2009
      What is Pi Permutation?

      --- Den søn 20/9/09 skrev leo kristian santiago <AnonKun@...>:

      Fra: leo kristian santiago <AnonKun@...>
      Emne: Re: [memorysports] (unknown)
      Til: memorysports@yahoogroups.com
      Dato: søndag 20. september 2009 23.17

      Sir, I recommend you apply the journey system. There is a very helpful

      guide available on the net. I recommend you search on google. The original

      memory gym. It'll help you. The journey system is similar to a peg word

      system. Try it and inform us how it goes. Good luck.

      On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 11:31 PM, raj jain <raj_jain_in@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      > hi,every one iam preparing for NATIONAL MEMORY CHAMPIONSHIP IN INDIA.iam

      > getting 15 historical dates in 5 min(NOT SATISFIED ACTUALLY) how to increse

      > the speed iam using peg words to memorise.

      > PLZ HELP ME !!

      > Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here. http://in.yahoo com/trynew

    • mnempi
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2009
        --- In memorysports@yahoogroups.com, Ole Petersen <ohyai2003@...> wrote:

        > What is Pi Permutation?

        Just go on www.likanas.de > Pi > PI CONTEST > PI CONTEST > pico,
        then you have a Program which explains itself.

        Pi Permutation means that you do not just produce the digits of Pi in their natural order but in random order.

        For example N = 100 (the first 100 digits of Pi): You get 100 questions like "what is digit no. 87" (Answer should be: "4"), "what is digit no. 72" (Answer should be: "6"). Then you may try to be faster than, say, 1 minute (for 100 answers).

        I have invented this as a mind sport, because I thought this to be a good object for experimenting with methods. It is also a good matter for concentration and fast reaction.

        Ulrich Voigt
        www.likanas.de

      • raj jain
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2009
          THANKYOU SO MUCH MEMORY-SPORTS . I won national memory championshiop from INDIA as 7th place and i did top score in spoken num(100/100).your web site helped me alot and inspired by those video files.

                                           SPECIALTHANKS TO Florian delle and chief arbiter of world memory council Phil chambers.
                                                                                                   Rajendra jain (INDIA)
          then you have a Program which explains itself.

          Pi Permutation means that you do not just produce the digits of Pi in their natural order but in random order.

          For example N = 100 (the first 100 digits of Pi): You get 100 questions like "what is digit no. 87" (Answer should be: "4"), "what is digit no. 72" (Answer should be: "6"). Then you may try to be faster than, say, 1 minute (for 100 answers).

          I have invented this as a mind sport, because I thought this to be a good object for experimenting with methods. It is also a good matter for concentration and fast reaction.

          Ulrich Voigt
          www.likanas. de

          Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.yahoo.com/trynew

        • leo kristian santiago