Fwd: which aspects of innovation would you like to benchmark? - Poll Zaplet

  • chris macrae
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2001
      Poll Zaplet: which aspects of innovation would you like to benchmark?
      Zaplet Beta
      www.zaplet.com
        (Forwarded from) chris macrae:
        ( 4/25/01 9:54 EDT )
        (Original Author) chris macrae writes: Thanks if you can help me pilot this as a profiling questionniare intended to match people who want to benchmark similar innovation challenges. As important as making a vote against all innovation areas important to you, are any comments you have on making vocabulary more common, or any omissions on the vote list. Because of Zaplet's software, I've had to give short labels for the voting choices whose full descriptions are:

      BUSINESS MODEL:innovation of business model (eg Gary Hamel's research)

      BOARDROOM INVESTMENTS innovation of value-driven : align boardroom ionvestments to innovation and company's unique vision; banish defensive investments;

      CHANGE FLEXIBITY: process of detecting future change scenarios whole organisation must enjoy
      changing around

      DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: innovation of digital processes most fundamental to leadership of your industry (and connecting to real human ones)

      CULTURE: innovation in terms of identifying with new (knowledge-age) organising values (openness, hyperarchy...)

      ACTION COMMUNITY: innovation which fosters multidisciplinary communities of practice

      WORLD CLASS R&D: innovation of R&D product networks

      CUSTOMER CLUED: innovation of processes in which we involve/converse fully with best
      customers

       ( 4/13/01 4:55 PM EDT / VIEW all recipients ) Tell-A-Friend about Zaplets!
      Send new Zaplets
      Share this Zaplet with other people
      Remind people to respond to this Zaplet
      Obtain a view suitable for printing

        Poll    Notification Status
      Which of these innovation areas would you want to benchmark? (Select up to 9 choices)
      Chart of the current poll results.  You must be online to view the chart.
      See write-in votes
        Comments    Notification Status
      Chart of the current discussion status.  You must be online to view the discussion.

      About |  Tell-A-Friend |  Feedback |  Policies
      Copyright © 1999-2001 Zaplet, Inc. All rights reserved. Patent pending.
      Use of Zaplets and the Zaplet web site constitutes acceptance of our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.