My Latest Melanie Dream

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18 9:46 AM
      I had another Melanie dream last night, and as usual, it was rather odd.
      I was walking through a field of grass when I saw a brightly lit huge castle up ahead in the distance. I start what I call "fly walking." As I take longer strides, I rise higher in the air between strides. It helps me get to the castle faster. When I arrive, there is a large wooden door standing next to the moat in front of the drawbridge. Melanie is standing there, and when I get there, she knocks on the door. The drawbridge lowers, and we cross the bridge and enter the castle. Bette Midler comes to greet us and tells me it's her castle. Bette and Melanie go into a huge dining room and sit down at adjoining thrones. I find I'm wearing a jester costume so I start telling jokes but no one laughs. I take off the costume and start telling jokes again and this time everyone is laughing at the jokes. Melanie tells me from her throne, "You're a rainbow. You don't need an act."
      Then I woke up.

      I "fly walk" in a lot of my dreams.
    • spunkyfunkymelaniejunkie
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18 6:01 PM
        Hi Mike!
        I like your dreams. I wish I could remember mine. The last time I had a dream about Melanie was probably 7 years ago. In my dream I was invited to her home which was "in the mountains". The house was a very large open floor plan with walls of windows and spectacular views. She was sitting in a family room area and she welcomed me to her home. Peter was there and so were all 3 kids and "other people???". I was there for quite awhile and Melanie was so down to earth and friendly. It was a very vivid detailed dream. Then..........
        I woke up.
        Not much to it that I could tell about now it's been too long ago. I do remember telling my partner, Jim about it and his response was:
        "Oh great!  Now you're dreaming about Melanie!"
        SWEET DREAMS, Mike.

            SMILE!
              @  @
                 ~
        SPUNKY MIKE

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 19 8:00 AM
          ...Great dream, Mike (The Bear)! -and-
          Great dream, Mike (Spunky~Funky~Melanie~Junkie)!

          You need to add those both to Melanie's Amethyst Cafe'!!!

          -Bill
        • Mike
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 19 9:11 AM
            Howdy Mike!

            "I do remember telling my partner, Jim about it and his response was:
            "Oh great! Now you're dreaming about Melanie!"
            I got the same response from my partner Dan the first time I told him about my Melanie dreams.

            --MikeTheBear