Building FairTax momentum -- Where do we go from here?

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009

      Thank you to all of the many volunteers who donated their time, talents and money to make all of the FairTax events below possible!

      *CPAC - Conservative Political Action Conference www.cpac.org  DC
      *College Republican National Committee Convention http://www.crnc.org/register-2009-convention  DC
      *National Taxpayers Union Conference http://www.ntu.org/main / DC
      *Midwest FairTax Rally http://www.midwestrally.com/  MO
      *Netroots Nation http://netrootsnation.org/  PA
      *Right Online Conference http://www.rightonline.com/  PA
      *KY State Fair http://www.kystatefair.org / KY
      *Storm the Hill DC
           9/11 visit congressional offices focusing on Blue Dog Democrats www.fairtaxnation.com
           9/12 pass out FairTax materials at the DC Tea party http://912dc.org/
      *Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's Annual Legislative Conference
           http://www.cbcfinc.org/alc-09.html DC

      Then there were the FairTax rallies during April which were a great success! Add to these the literally thousands of tea parties, booths, fairs, events, etc. staffed by volunteers across the nation!

      It is truly astonishing to think of all we have accomplished in 2009 -- but we are just getting warmed up!

      We still have lots of work ahead as we begin to plan for next year! We need your ideas, suggestions and donations to make 2010 another amazing year in FairTax history!

      We need you to answer the question "Where do we go from here?"

      Please share your ideas on my blog: http://fairtaxnation.ning.com/profiles/blogs/where-do-we-go-from-here

      Thank you again!!!
      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412