Building a strong FairTax organization in Maine -- we need your ideas!

  • fairtaxnow@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2009
      A lot has happened since last fall.  One great thing has been the building of momentum for the FairTax Bill H.R. 25 The Bill to replace all federal income taxes (and the IRS) with a progressive consumption tax.

      First we have a new interactive website that allows FairTax supporters from around the nation to interact to share ideas, plan events, live chat, and so much more. You can join us at FairTax Nation www.FairTaxNation.org In its first three months over two thousand FairTax supporters have taken advantage of this exciting opportunity.

      On FairTax Nation you will find a conversation with Rep. Steve King of Iowa about what we need to pass the FairTax. This is one of the many conversations with cosponsors and other "movers and shakers" in the FairTax movement.

      One thing leads to another soooo Rep. King organized a "special order" session on the floor of the House to discuss the FairTax. Many cosponsors joined in the discussion. You can watch the entire hour of the "special order" session on the main page of FairTax Nation.

      In the mood to party like it is 1773 -- the year of the Boston Tea party? Check our "events" listing. The odds are you can listen to us almost every day doing radio interviews around the Nation -- most carried over the Internet. Two giant "Save the Nation" rallies are scheduled for April 11 & 15 -- with more in the planning stages.

      While on FairTax Nation please sign the petition for President Obama telling him the FairTax, the real stimulus package America needs now more than never.

      Please share this important message with your community!

      Thank you!
      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412
      Cell: 708-227-8542