Negative ads

  • Lizzie Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi:

      Hope this group gets this email okay. This is in response to Sam Wright's announcement about these negative ads. So far I have not seen any of these ads or received a push poll call here in this corner of Maine. Will immediately contact you if I do. Thanks for keeping us posted.

      Lizzie Rose

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Daniel Curtis
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
        I haven't seen or heard of any negative ads.

        Dan

        http://mail.yahoo.com