If you are at the top of a hill and roll a ball down the hill, when it reaches the bottom, it is understandable why the ball now is on the ground and not stillmedit8ionsociety
The practice of mindfulness/awareness meditation is common to all Buddhist traditions. Beyond that, it is common to, inherent in, all human beings. Inmedit8ionsociety
Q: What is meditation and what are its uses? M: As long as you are a beginner certain formalized meditations, or prayers may be good for you. But for a seekermedit8ionsociety
- Jul 28, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.