Hari OM Please subscribe to the Sri Sivananda Daily Readings

  • kvashisht
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2003
      Hari OM

      Please subscribe to the Sri Sivananda Daily Readings - Each day, you
      will recieve a page sized inspiration from the Sivananda Daily
      Readings, a compilation of 77 books by Gurudev Swami Sivananda, as
      compilled wonderfully by Sri Swami Venketesananda in his book
      called "Sivananda Daily Readings". To subscribe please send mail to
      Kartik kvashisht@..., Anil rudra@... or visit

      No commercial mail is sent by us. We value your privacy and keep your
      email address confidential.

      These most inspiring teachings are progressive and present to you a
      different topic each day for contemplation and meditation. Any missed
      readings can be downloaded from our website at http://www.dlsmd.org/

      Aside from the Sivananda Daily Readings, we will also keep you
      informed of activities, special events and spiritual retreats.

      Our website has a treasure of information on Yoga, Meditation,
      Sadhana, Prayers, Sanatana Dharma, Vedic Religion, Hinduism and
      Spiritual Teachings from The Great Masters and Teachers who have
      illumined the path for us.

      This effort is an offering to the Holy Feet of Param Gurudev, Sri
      Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj, Our Beloved Gurudev, Sri Swami
      Chidanandaji Maharaj, Sri Swami Krishnanandaji Maharaj and Sri Swami
      Venkatesanandaji Maharaj. May their blessings be forever with you all.

      May the blessings of God Almighty and Gurudev Sri Swami Sivananda be
      ever upon you and your family. May your path be forever illuminated!