Nasrudin Psyches Out His Nephew

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2003
      Egad, Nasrudin's nephew went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said,
      "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's
      somebody under it. I get under the bed, I think there's
      somebody on top of it. Top, under, top, under...you
      gotta help me, I'm going crazy!"

      "Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said the
      shrink. "Come to me three times a week, and I'll cure
      your fears."

      "How much do you charge?"

      "A hundred dollars per visit."

      "I'll sleep on it," said Egad.

      Six months later the doctor met Egad on the street.
      "Why didn't you ever come to see me again?" asked the
      psychiatrist.
      "For a hundred buck's a visit? My uncle cured me for free"
      "Is that so! How?"
      "He told me to cut the legs off the bed!"