Re: Practical advice mail 2

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi - Once again I'm going to refer you to a URL:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com
      This is our web site, Meditation Station. Once there, go to the
      Archive section, or the 108 Techniques section. Click on "OM", which
      I believe is technique #44. There is no better mantra. This technique
      is also the lead article in the new issue of The Inner Traveler, and
      in that issue, it is accompanied by the 3 best images of the OM sign
      I have ever seen. If you, or anyone else would like the URL for that
      issue, please email me at medit8@... and I will
      forward it to you.
      "simon_2011us" <simon_201@h...> wrote:
      > Hi Bob,
      >
      > Thanks for the link. I read the article and the Sufi illustration
      of
      > my predicament. I agree generally on the diagnosis but need help
      with
      > a cure. Are there any Mantras or examples of Mantras that you can
      > give me to start thinking about?
      >
      > Thanks in advance for any help!
      >
      > Simon
    • simon_2011us
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
        Hi Bob,

        I have gained some control back and will certainly use the Om mantra
        as much as possible.

        Many many thanks for the tip.

        Respectfully
        Simon