Practical advice mail 2

  • simon_2011us
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi Bob,

      Thanks for the link. I read the article and the Sufi illustration of
      my predicament. I agree generally on the diagnosis but need help with
      a cure. Are there any Mantras or examples of Mantras that you can
      give me to start thinking about?

      Thanks in advance for any help!

      Simon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
        Hi - Once again I'm going to refer you to a URL:
        http://www.meditationsociety.com
        This is our web site, Meditation Station. Once there, go to the
        Archive section, or the 108 Techniques section. Click on "OM", which
        I believe is technique #44. There is no better mantra. This technique
        is also the lead article in the new issue of The Inner Traveler, and
        in that issue, it is accompanied by the 3 best images of the OM sign
        I have ever seen. If you, or anyone else would like the URL for that
        issue, please email me at medit8@... and I will
        forward it to you.
        "simon_2011us" <simon_201@h...> wrote:
        > Hi Bob,
        >
        > Thanks for the link. I read the article and the Sufi illustration
        of
        > my predicament. I agree generally on the diagnosis but need help
        with
        > a cure. Are there any Mantras or examples of Mantras that you can
        > give me to start thinking about?
        >
        > Thanks in advance for any help!
        >
        > Simon
      • simon_2011us
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
          Hi Bob,

          I have gained some control back and will certainly use the Om mantra
          as much as possible.

          Many many thanks for the tip.

          Respectfully
          Simon