Re: dup. - meant to post prev msg like t

    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 2, 2002
      Dear Gregory,<br>Nice post! As far as learning
      about 3rd eye technique, we will be posting one on our
      site, Meditation Station,
      in the next issue of our newsletter, The Inner
      Traveler. If so, that should be coming out sometime in the
      middle of Feb, and the posting on Meditation Station
      would follow that. In any event, if anyone wants a
      "sneak preview", please email me at
      medit8@... and I'll email you an attached copy
      back.<br>Peace and blessings, Bob
    • eveneon