Heart and mind Re: Self-Improvement & Physical Practices

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 7, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "dan330033"
      <dan330033@y...> wrote:

      (snip)

      > Just this, alone, who you are, uncommentable-upon (snip).

      > Dan :-)

      Hi Dan:

      I just wanted to point out this phrase you penned lest it be lost or
      non-rememberentable.

      The English language with its prefixes and suffixes is so magical at
      times.

      I received a sincere chuckle at this and wanted to thank you for not
      taking it out of your post. Thanks.

      Love
      Bobby G.
    • texasbg2000
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2003

        > You're welcome, and glad for the chuckle, Bobby.
        >
        > And yes, we must always keep in mind the
        > unrembemberable.
        >
        > Love,
        > Dan

        Hi Dan:

        Always good to hear from you. If you decide to run for prez I will
        vote for you.

        Love
        Bobby G.