Heart and mind Re: Self-Improvement & Physical Practices

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 7, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, asimpjoy
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > > > **** T: Give precedence to the "Heart", and let IT control
      > > > the mind, instead of putting the Heart on the "back burner"
      > > > until the mind is "finished", because the mind is insatiable,
      > > > and knows not "The Way".
      > > > ... Then see what happens. :-)

      Tony, yackety yack, party line man. That's like asking a hoe to do
      the job of a rake.

      Question: "Shall we use stainless steel counterflashing?"

      Answer: "Om."

      Question: "What about this expansion joint?"

      Answer: "Om."

      Question: "Why aren't these details finished?"

      Answer: "Om."

      You get the picture...

      Nina
    • texasbg2000
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2003

        > You're welcome, and glad for the chuckle, Bobby.
        >
        > And yes, we must always keep in mind the
        > unrembemberable.
        >
        > Love,
        > Dan

        Hi Dan:

        Always good to hear from you. If you decide to run for prez I will
        vote for you.

        Love
        Bobby G.