Re: Practical advice

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
      Hello....Here is where Mantra is very helpful. Your mind is force
      feeding you what it wants, and needs to be tamed. This can be done by
      giving it a task to do, and Mantra is one of the most beneficial and
      easy tasks you can assign it. There is a nice article titled Neti
      Neti
      in the original sample issue of our newsletter, The Inner Traveler,
      that deals well with this. The URL for that issue is:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/its9091/index.html
      Please let us know of your success.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
        Hi again,
        I just checked and the title of the article I mentioned in the
        Enjoy!