Re: gaia for Karta, was hatha yoga

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 5, 2003
      thanks Nina,

      > > > But here's the catch, at some point,
      > > > one realizes that the body is incredibly
      > > > resilient, and that it is in constant
      > > > conversation with its total environment.
      > >

      > > Nina, do you mean connection to Gaia?
      > > or just one's own spirit and health
      > > etc?
      >
      > Karta, total environment is the 'whole stew', or the 'universal
      > ecology', in which we live. If that is Gaia, then yes.
      >
      > > this is where I got a surprise: I
      > > noticed while 'cleaning' my chakras
      > > with yoga, that I am connected to others
      > > in the room and eventually I noticed,
      > > that we humans [maybe all life] are
      > > connected
      >
      > Right. At this very moment, there are an infinite number of
      > conversations occuring. Self talking to self, but wearing different
      > masks, some might say.
      >
      > The stew or ecology is all-encompassing. It is impossible to
      > extricate oneself from it. This is a source of overwhelm to the 'wee
      > me', which, as a result of the overwhelm, seeks to limit
      > the 'incoming' from the stew or ecology by categorizing, ignoring, or
      > otherwise manipulating the incoming to make it more managable. 'Bite
      > size pieces, only, please!' Well, simply because we're not biting off
      > more than we can chew, doesn't mean the rest of the stew doesn't
      > exist. We get cooked in the stew, and our 'flavors' mingle.
      >
      > > I know, that some of the advanced
      > > yoga-class instructors notice this
      > > amplified chi force around some students
      >
      > Vitality.

      not exactly, vitality has a connotation
      to age and health

      this amplified chi-force I sense around masters

      > > did you ever notice, that some students
      > > have a radius around them and they
      > > influence with their aura their neighbors?
      >
      > Yes. 'Aura' is such a loose term, isn't it?

      yes, it is

      I meant literally, that at times there
      is no peace [unity of understanding]
      in the class until ALL arrive..

      for some it means double 'work'

      I call it to be plugged in and it came
      choiseless to me and I can't put it into words either

      I hate to use it. I
      > prefer to notice the specifics of what comprises the aura. It is a
      > vast game of 'scissors, paper, rock', with a vast array of qualities
      > in dynamic conversation. The future becomes exponentially difficult
      > to predict beyond the first moment. :)
      >
      > blah blahing,

      hmmm?

      Karta

      > Nina
    • texasbg2000
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2003

        > You're welcome, and glad for the chuckle, Bobby.
        >
        > And yes, we must always keep in mind the
        > unrembemberable.
        >
        > Love,
        > Dan

        Hi Dan:

        Always good to hear from you. If you decide to run for prez I will
        vote for you.

        Love
        Bobby G.