gaia for Karta, was hatha yoga

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 4, 2003
      > > But here's the catch, at some point,
      > > one realizes that the body is incredibly
      > > resilient, and that it is in constant
      > > conversation with its total environment.
      >

      > Nina, do you mean connection to Gaia?
      > or just one's own spirit and health
      > etc?

      Karta, total environment is the 'whole stew', or the 'universal
      ecology', in which we live. If that is Gaia, then yes.

      > this is where I got a surprise: I
      > noticed while 'cleaning' my chakras
      > with yoga, that I am connected to others
      > in the room and eventually I noticed,
      > that we humans [maybe all life] are
      > connected

      Right. At this very moment, there are an infinite number of
      conversations occuring. Self talking to self, but wearing different
      masks, some might say.

      The stew or ecology is all-encompassing. It is impossible to
      extricate oneself from it. This is a source of overwhelm to the 'wee
      me', which, as a result of the overwhelm, seeks to limit
      the 'incoming' from the stew or ecology by categorizing, ignoring, or
      otherwise manipulating the incoming to make it more managable. 'Bite
      size pieces, only, please!' Well, simply because we're not biting off
      more than we can chew, doesn't mean the rest of the stew doesn't
      exist. We get cooked in the stew, and our 'flavors' mingle.

      > I know, that some of the advanced
      > yoga-class instructors notice this
      > amplified chi force around some students

      Vitality.

      > did you ever notice, that some students
      > have a radius around them and they
      > influence with their aura their neighbors?

      Yes. 'Aura' is such a loose term, isn't it? I hate to use it. I
      prefer to notice the specifics of what comprises the aura. It is a
      vast game of 'scissors, paper, rock', with a vast array of qualities
      in dynamic conversation. The future becomes exponentially difficult
      to predict beyond the first moment. :)

      blah blahing,
      Nina
    • texasbg2000
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2003

        > You're welcome, and glad for the chuckle, Bobby.
        >
        > And yes, we must always keep in mind the
        > unrembemberable.
        >
        > Love,
        > Dan

        Hi Dan:

        Always good to hear from you. If you decide to run for prez I will
        vote for you.

        Love
        Bobby G.