Question from Email

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hello, I am seeking an effective meditation technique for
      improving memory and other techniques for improving listening
      skills in the classroom (I will be an incoming freshman in
      college) and also for improving studying skills. Any advice
      is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much..
      ~~ W ~~
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 2, 2004
        I wasn't able to help in any way about this. Can you?
        My name is L**** and i was wondering if you know anything about a lady
        name Mariam Noor. She is Lebanese and practices meditation at a high
        level. If you know who she is could you please tell me a way of
        contacting her? Thank you

        Hope to hear from you soon