[Meditation Society of America] Re: Sahaja Samadhi

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 53 , Jul 1, 2003
      Nina:
      > > LOL! That would have been an entertaining
      > > study in full meditation (!), but no, she
      > > would enter the asana briefly, but then stand or
      > > sit as she yammered philosophy. :)
      > >
      > I love that word, "yammer"
      > -- it's right up there with
      > "palaver" when used to
      > describe what self-indulgent
      > teachers tend to do! :-)
      >
      > Thanks, Nina!

      You're welcome, Bruce. "Self-indulgence" is a good way of describing
      the source of disconnect between teacher's priorities and students'
      needs in that situation.

      Now, I better go look up the word palaver. ;)

      Nina
    • texasbg2000
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2003

        > You're welcome, and glad for the chuckle, Bobby.
        >
        > And yes, we must always keep in mind the
        > unrembemberable.
        >
        > Love,
        > Dan

        Hi Dan:

        Always good to hear from you. If you decide to run for prez I will
        vote for you.

        Love
        Bobby G.