[Meditation Society of America] Re: Sahaja Samadhi

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 53 , Jun 30, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Greg Goode
      <goode@d...> wrote:
      > At 07:48 PM 6/30/2003 +0000, Nina wrote:
      > philosophy than asana. So, in her yoga classes, she would put
      people
      > in asanas, but spend most of the time talking about philosophy. My
      > job was to go around and provide adjustments (and teach asana) as
      the
      > other teacher led the sequence.
      >
      > Hi Nina,
      >
      > Would the teacher herself go into those positions while she was
      talking about philosophy? Or would she sit comfortably? :-)

      > --Greg

      LOL! That would have been an entertaining study in full meditation
      (!), but no, she would enter the asana briefly, but then stand or sit
      as she yammered philosophy. :)

      Nina
    • texasbg2000
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2003

        > You're welcome, and glad for the chuckle, Bobby.
        >
        > And yes, we must always keep in mind the
        > unrembemberable.
        >
        > Love,
        > Dan

        Hi Dan:

        Always good to hear from you. If you decide to run for prez I will
        vote for you.

        Love
        Bobby G.