More Pressure For Karta

  • asimpjoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2003
      "... if you are telling me that you
      are a guru and I am seeker than I say
      go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown

      give up this sick guru-game we all have
      your number down [exept Tony]

      LOL

      Karta ..."

      *****************************

      Swami has invited you to come
      by to meet him, Karta - since
      you live so close to him. It may
      be that, "in person", he could
      help you to clear up this confusion
      you have with regards to Ganga's
      realization?
      ... And your own.

      He is a "Realized Master", an
      authentic Guru, and he is also
      a psychologist with a practice
      in Beverly Hills.

      Maybe he could authenticate you
      as a being "Realized", or perhaps
      provide you with the counseling
      and the medication you may need.

      Looking forward to hearing about
      your encounter with Swami.

      Sincerely,
      Tony

      PS By the way, there are many who have
      recognized Ganga's realization as being
      legitimate,
      ... And Swami is only one of them.

      Swami's own authentication comes
      from a well recognized linage, so it
      is also considered to be a verifiable.
    • satkartar7
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, asimpjoy <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > "... if you are telling me that you
        > are a guru and I am seeker than I say
        > go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
        >
        > give up this sick guru-game we all have
        > your number down [exept Tony]
        >
        > LOL
        >
        > Karta ..."