[Meditation Society of America] Re: shabd Yoga /ganga

  • satkartar7
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 29, 2003
      > > > G: indeed any seen - heard - or energy is still within the
      > > > realm of manifest although varying degrees of subtle....... but
      > > > they while part of the Whole are still in a divisionary
      > > > measure...... one must go beyond them and surrender to the
      > Source
      > > > from which they come ...... the light that is beyond all
      > > > lights....... the unknowing which is beyond all
      > knowledge ....
      > > > That which is beyond all truths......
      > > > go behind the energy
      > > > karta:oh!words! ya di ya da bla bla not possible!!!when you die
      > > > G: This is What Realization is the Death before death.....
      > > > devi: gangak is writing the truth
      > > > gangak:it IS possible ...... the fact that you don't know that
      > show
      > > > that you are still a seeker and not resting within the
      > Realization
      > > > that you claim........
      > > > devi: she's right again, liberation + body = jivan-mukta
      > > > karta:Die daily is the name of game in sanmat meditation, the
      > reason
      > > > YOU don't know this is beause YOU DON'T KNOW!!
      > > > devi: karta, gangak is realized, i can't believe you still are
      > > > challenging her,
      > > > karta:if you are telling me that you are a guru and I am seeker
      > than
      > > > I say go and fly a kyte you: are a megalomaniac clown
      > > > devi: megalomanics aren't *realized*
      > > > karta; give up this sick guru-game we all have
      > > > devi: add me to the list of people who think that gangak is
      > realized,
      > > > and karta, greg, bruce bob and jody all agree too. you and tony
      > are
      > > > in the minority
      > > > seriously, karta, if you live around the block from that swamiji,
      > why
      > > > don't you go see him...? talk to him about gangak, maybe he'll
      > help
      > > > remove this big problem your having with her...your *name
      > calling* is
      > > > probably extrememly annoying to most everyone in all the clubs
      > around
      > > > here by the way...(example of name calling...sick...megalomanic
      > clown)
      > > > again, she's realized, and she's very open about it, if you were
      > > > smart you might take advantage of it...
      > >

      > karta: and you are the other clown of 'enlightenment' mania
      > devi: i'm not reading you anymore, i don't think your name calling is
      > funny

      sorry Devi, when pressured I tell the
      truth as I see it. I have no idea why
      did Ganga tried to challenged me
      at what she failed misarably with her misundertandings and 'lack' and why you
      always try to spank me and why did
      you positioned yourself in disagreement
      with me

      REALITY CAN NOT BE MANIPULATED!! Devi

      Ganga with her aura-pic and upperhand
      stance sucks and from here you are
      pathetic with your C&P enlightenment

      I did not ask to be challenged but, when
      I am; I tell what is on my mind

      Karta

      ps: while you are now into asskissing
      Ganga why not ask her to be a member of
      her club? there you can do it: that is
      all what is there to be done and don't forget to ask for the Swami's cerificate

      <grin>

      LOL